Monday, May 8, 2017

Smoking: Kicking the Habit

Here's my newest listening activity on the issues of smoking and its effects on ourselves and those around us. Share your opinions on this topic:

http://esl-lab.com/smoking/smokingrd1.htm

What are the basic laws or rules of etiquette regarding smoking in public or at home in your area today? How have these laws changed over the years? For example, in some places, smoking is not allowed in public buildings, and you have to smoke a certain distance away from the entrance and windows of public buildings.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Guatemala, I like your website I learn so much, my father smokes every night before go to the bed, I hate when he does that

    ReplyDelete
  2. smooking is not good for human health, since it affects slungs in a negative way and after all it produces obstruction for breathing and some other consequences.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment. I appreciate your interesting in sharing your ideas.

Best,

Randall