1. A Story to Remember: http://www.esl-lab.com/story1/story1.htm
A story of a man who was approached by an alien creature. Or was it?
2. Car Repairs: http://www.esl-lab.com/repairs/repairsrd1.htm
A man has real problems trying to get his car fixed in a small town.
3. Budget Hotel Rooms: http://www.esl-lab.com/hotelreservations/hotelreservationsrd1.htm
A man encounters a few surprises at his hotel. Has something like this happened to you?
4. A Great Car Deal: http://www.esl-lab.com/car/carrd1.htm
A woman tries to buy a car from an interesting salesman.
5. Just a Hair Cut, Please: http://www.esl-lab.com/cut/cutrd1.htmDisaster strikes a man who gets the hair cut of his life. What do you think happens?
6. Car Accident: http://www.esl-lab.com/car-accident/car-accidentsc1.htm
A teenager has a car accident, but who's fault was it? Listen and find out.
7. First Date: http://www.esl-lab.com/dating/datingrd1.htm
A girl is going out on her first date with a guy name Dirk? How do things turn out?
8. Grocery Shopping: http://www.esl-lab.com/supermarket/supermarketrd1.htm
A woman sends her husband to the store to pick up some things, but what does he get instead
9. Street Market: http://www.esl-lab.com/flea/fleard1.htm
A man tries to bargain with a seller in a street market. What problems does he encounter?
10. Traffic Ticket: http://www.esl-lab.com/police/policerd1.htm
A man is stopped by the police? Why and how does the driver talk himself out of his situation?
Please let me know what types of materials and topics you would like to see in the future.