Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Dating Relationships

Physical and emotional abuse in relationships is often a difficult topic to talk about because many people suffer in silence because of it. In my newest conversation, I try to address this with the hope that people can seek out help or provide support to those who are suffering.

http://esl-lab.com/datingviolence/datingviolencerd1.htm

Please share your thoughts and opinions on this topic. What are the warning signs of physical and emotional abuse? What can family and friends do to help someone who is suffering from such abuse?

2 comments:

mnobelasco said...

I think you can notice when someone is suffering from abuse because of he or she lost the joy of living. You don´t need to be hit to suffer from violence, verbal abuse is sometimes more harmful. Been told you are less than other people because of your appearance or that you are unable to do anything is emotional abuse. There are many examples in the day to day. To help the victims, family and friends must create a comfortable environment where the Abused can rest and remember the real way he may be treated, receive advice and enjoy the life.

Manas Srivastava said...

Hi,
I regular top blog readers, and your blog is in my one of top blog reading list, I really love and like reading your blogs! And I really liked this post as well.. All the best keep writing.

[ HOME ]